Our firm (Hayat and Hayat) provides various services in relation to income tax for both individuals and companies, services include:
- Tax Planning
- Filling of Income Tax Returns
- Tax Refunds
Our Experts help you with Tax all over the globe.
At FMC, Our team members are highly reputable professionals in taxation services sector. The team involved has extensive experience in handling:
- Tax Advisory
- Tax Practitioner
- Tax Investigation
- Other Taxation Services
Pakistan Taxation System
The Central Board of Revenue (CBR) was created on April 01, 1924 through enactment of the Central Board of Revenue Act, 1924. In 1944, a full-fledged Revenue Division was created under the Ministry of Finance. After independence, this arrangement continued up to 31st August 1960 when on the recommendations of the Administrative Re-organization Committee, FBR was made an attached department of the Ministry of Finance. In 1974, further changes were made to streamline the organization and its functions. Consequently, the post of Chairman FBR was created with the status of ex-officio Additional Secretary and Secretary Finance was relieved of his duties as ex-officio Chairman of the FBR.
In order to remove impediments in the exercise of administrative powers of a Secretary to the Government and effective formulation and implementation of fiscal policy measures, the status of FBR as a Revenue Division was restored under the Ministry of Finance on October 22, 1991. However, the Revenue Division was abolished in January 1995, and FBR reverted back to the pre-1991 position. The Revenue Division continues to exist since from December 01, 1998.
By the enactment of FBR Act 2007 in July 2007 the Central Board of Revenue has now become Federal Board of Revenue.
There are Variety of taxes that our team can assist you with:
- Sales Tax (GST)
- Income Tax (Corporate and Individual)
- Federal Excise Tax
Tax Services in Pakistan and abroad
- Tax Planning and Strategy Development
- Tax Registration
- Obtaining Confirmations, Clarifications and Permissions From the Tax Authorities
- Conducting Tax Audits
- Preparation and Filing Income Tax Returns
- Preparation and Filing Various Tax Statements
- Preparation and Payment of Electronic Challan
- Finalization of Tax Audit and Undertaking Representations
- Objections and Appeals
Services include obtaining Tax Exemptions for Clients in Pakistan
- Approval as Non-Profit organization (NPO / NGO) under section 2(36) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
- Business exemption under clause 58 of the Second Schedule to the Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
- Tax exemptions for educational institutions.
- Other tax exemptions as applicable from client to client.
- Tax Refunds are very important for our clients, therefore, we always give due diligence for claim of proper tax credits and taking refunds from tax authorities.